Already on li.st? Open in app.
I love my kid, and I would not trade her for anything. But she is a pro at stopping things from happening.
- •It.Sometimes I think our child has a sensor that alerts her if anyone else in the house is touching below the waist.
- •Having an accurate music or movie recommendation queue.No matter how many times I play good music, because of my daughter, Google thinks I want to hear that shitty Rhianna song from Home. Also, if you want to watch Veggie Tales, USE THE NETFLIX KIDS PROFILE! CHRIST SAKE!
- •Having any food of your own.Seriously, this kid hears wrappers from the next county. "What does Mom have?" @Elledeebee
- •Sleeping inJust forget it. For at least 10 years. This picture is a lie!
Things she says.
- •@Elledeebee says "What do you do if there is a tornado at school?" Sarah Kate: "We go outside and watch."
These are the constants of my music rotation
- •The Dirty Guv'nahsSo sad that they are done.
- •Drew Holcomb and the NeighborsWalking on a tightrope
- •The Avett BrothersCarolina music
- •MontaukAlso, The Affair.
- •Banana and mayo sandwiches(Duke's only)
Things for which my cat begs?
- •Cat food.Always.
- •Your bowl of cereal.
- •Potato chips
- •Charcuterie board I made.
- •Me. Tired after 12 hours of delays at LaGuardia.
- •Random cheerleader that was a dead ringer for a friend.