GALLERY SCENE SCENES
I went to charity art auction tonight. It was for a good cause and my friend had a piece up for sale.
- •I wore too much make-up & due to an incorrect weather report wore winter boots instead of stylish boots.Why am I never dressed appropriately?
- •A weird old guy wearing headphones asked me if I'm a celebrity, because I "look like a celebrity".What.
- •Another weird old guy (named Steve) asked me what the previous show at David Zwirner gallery was.Why am I supposed to know this?
- •Most of the art was okay, a few legit duds.My friend's work was obviously the best.
- •Pretty good snack spread.Except some weirdo parents brought small children who molested the fruit platter without actually ingesting any fruit.
- •Drank too much San Pellegrino.
- •And then some asshole kid on the subway threw a Jordan almond at my head.WTF. Totally undeserved. Need to look into buying a switchblade.
- •Feeling stupid for not bidding on my friend's piece...