- •1 actual phone interview.Willing to meet my salary minimum, but sounds like a dead end.
- •Fucked up my caffeine intake schedule.Withdrawal headaches & unreasonable bedtimes for the past 2 weeks.
- •Recruiters earning their garbage reputations."What time are you available for a phone call?" "Any time between 10 am and 1 pm tomorrow!" "I'm booked solid until 4 pm." "OKAY" 😖 (there's more but I don't feel like typing it out... one of them insisted I meet him at his office. He wore a three piece blue suit... NOT navy)
- •Trying to network.I don't feel like talking to anyone or looking at people.
- •Applying to jobs that sound boring on LinkedIn.
- •Washing my hair once a week, despite working out like a mofo every day. Don't care.
- •Thinking about getting a tattoo.
- •I don't know what to do with my life. I don't even know what I like. There's so many things I could be doing, and I can't even make the decision to take advantage of my resources. So stupid.