Best Things to Do to Start Your Day.
It's approaching 6a. How to make most of your day so you are not a grumpy-grump.
- •Snuggle with your loved ones for five more minutes before you start your day.Be careful. This might encourage more sleep, which is okay too and to hell with this list.
- •Brew your own coffee or make a nice hot cup of tea.Love the coffee press. I think my husband's wallet does too.
- •Exercise. Go for a quick 3-mile run or hit the gym for 30-45minutes.Stop making excuses. We all probably could have gone instead of watching random cute kitten videos online.
- •Take twenty minutes or less to clean something in the house.Loading the dishwasher before I head out and making sure the sink is clean helps me stay sane when I come home from a long work day. You won't roll your eyes and be pissed off when you come home.
- •Snuggle for one more minute with everyone before you wake them up to start their day.