The Small Victories I Celebrate the Hell Out of While I'm in My Early 30s.
Being in the 30's bracket is definitely sweet and sour. I love the meme about thinking I'm still in my 20's but definitely feeling it at the end of the day and for sure, I'm in my 30's. But I have to say more sweet than sour. Here's to celebrating the victories in the 30's.
- •Got my kid to bed before 9p! Yay me!🎉😎🎉👊🏾I would joke about my 5y/o was really a college freshmen since we all kind of kept to a university schedule the first four years. Since this is the year we're in Kindergarten and Mom wants to have a life, it's a victory every night I waltz out of his room by 8:45p. Suck it.
- •I can still keep up with the 20 somethings at the gym, intramural sports, OCRs, etc. 🏈👊🏾😤🙌🏾💪🏽Okay, I really do enter OCRs and races for bragging rights. I enjoy and celebrate all my weekend warrior events the following Monday in the office. I get a kick out of making big plays during intramural games against the youngins. I still gots this. Bam! And yes, I made an INT and a touchdown in my game this evening so I'm still enjoying that. 🏈😂
- •I continue to work my butt off to impress and kill it at a project.Doesn't matter how many amazing events or projects I've got under my belt, there is always room for improvement. Can't sit on past laurels. I pride myself on wanting to keep pushing onward and upwards. I hope that all inspires those around me to do the same and better. Get it. 🌍💥
- •Read a book (or listened) for fun. 🎓⌛️📜Seriously it's kind of sad but I was so happy when I was able to accomplish this item this quarter. I'm trying to improve upon this by reading the classics to my 5y/o. We are on book three of Chronicles of Narnia.
- •I can do the all-nighters if needed.But why would anyone want to?! Urghhhhh. I love going to bed by 10p. Naps are my friend!
- •Getting together with the old school crew for a day and laughing about the 90s/2000s is always hilarious.I don't do this often but when I do, it is worth the money in shopping, babysitting, and eating. 🎭🎤💃🏽🍱🎉💰💾💽📟📼🇵🇭 It gets all sorts of loud and crazy when the ethnicities and your former-high school self creeps up. Good times. That's what birthdays are for.
- •I get mistaken for being in college.😊😂😅😁Thank you. I'll take that.