What Made Me Shed a Tear This Weekend. the Amazing, the Whack, and the Heartbreaking.
Everyone deserves a great cry now and then. Sometimes it's out of sheer happiness and excitement. And sometimes it happens when you realize the world needs a lot of love.
- •Inside Out. Ugly crying. Thanks, Disney's Pixar. 😂😭My 5y/o has been watching this movie this entire week when he gets a chance. His favorite character is Anger because he says "San Francisco butt" or something and has fire hair. This story gets me every stinking time and my husband knows exactly which scenes get me going. Thanks for breaking my heart, Bing Bong. Ugly tears every time. 😭😭😭
- •Messed up knees—getting old. In-pain tears. 🤕😓😤I've been needing to take ibuprofen sometimes before, but definitely after each intramurals game. My 30s something physical body is sad that it can't keep up with my 20s somethings mind. Painful tears.
- •Bewilderment. Awe-inspiring. Sublime. Watching a once-in-lifetime moment in education unfold before me. Tears of joy. 😄😊😂🎶👍🏽I had the privilege to watch one of the greatest music educators and conductors create beautiful music with the university's ensemble. I had the sheer enjoyment of listening to one of my absolute favorite pieces be performed under his direction. I hope and pray the students truly understand and take to heart the opportunity and experience they just had. I'm tearing up thinking about it as I make pancakes.
- •Thinking about the holidays and how much we need to show compassion to one another. 😪🤔❤️I want to make sure I set an example to my kid about being compassionate and kind to one another. We all take for granted things in life and everything becomes exemplified during the holiday season. I want to be a better person in my community.
- •My 49ers getting spanked by the Seahawks. Whack. 😤😭😑😞Aye...