Knowledge About Where I Work That Would Be Lost Forever if I Got Hit by a Bus Tomorrow
The perils of working in a small office.
- •Why is there duct tape in the printer?It's holding everything together. Don't touch it!!
- •Why isn't the password in the password doc letting me into our online banking?Oh you're trying to use THAT password? That's not the password.
- •What's up with this project budget?Who knows where budget numbers come from? They just appear.
- •What are all these tiny flashlights for?I'M NOT TELLING! But keep on keeping them.
- •What's this pile of papers?Probably our taxes. Or: garbage.
- •What materials did we submit with that grant?The answer is in a thumbdrive that never leaves my laptop, which I carry with me to and from work everyday. Hope it survi...
- •Where. The. Fuck. Are. The. Stamps.With the tiny flashlights! DuhDOI.