Favorite Episodes of Reply All
Requested by @meldecandia 's sister Jenny! These are just the ones I could think of off the top of my head- will update with more as I think about it!
- •#79 Boy in PhotoThis is the one I tell my friends to listen to when I'm trying to get them first interested in the podcast. I just don't usually explain the premise of this particular episode to them tho cuz every time I've tried, it sounds a little bit creepy, so you just have to trust me.
- •#56 ZarduluMagic, mystery, NYC! What more could a girl want?
- •#53 In the DesertThe best episode of Super Tech Support. Because apparently this is a podcast about the internet and technology but some episodes make you forget that a bit.
- •#80 Flash!An installment of Yes Yes No feat. Jason Mantzoukas (of podcasting/UCB/movie fame but I know him from being funny af on Gilmore Guys!) and a missing turtle.
- •#78 Very Quickly to the DrillA lot of interesting stuff here. Not like a cohesive story but lots of cool lil segments.
- •#44 Shine on You Crazy GoldmanWas personally v interested in this one.
- •#5 JennicanVery early episode but also Mel's sister is named Jenny!
- •#29 The TakeoverA smart Australian teen made a Facebook group. True to the show's theme but also a very good episode.
- •#86 Man of the PeopleWho doesn't love a good con man story?? Also they're making this episode into a movie starring Robert Downey Jr. so get on board before it's cool. (Also my very favorite director is directing it so you know I'll be watching)