Sunday Funday List in Downtown LA
Make sure you pregame by watching all of You're the Worst, but take care not compare yourself to Lindsay once you get drunk off mimosas!!!
- •Take the red line from the Valley to Pershing Square because you're a twenty-something struggling creative who can only afford to live in the Valley. (Note: Even if you're not broke af, just take the red line because parking sucks!!)
- •Go to the Broad (get your shit together enough so that you can get tickets online instead of having to wait in line !) It is important that you put your name down for the Infinity Mirrored Room as soon you get there if you want to be popular on Instagram.
- •Take pictures with all the art pieces you emotionally connect to.
- •Get your zen on at the Disney concert hall garden! 🍃💐
- •Play boozy brunch bingo at Prufrock Pizzeria! Bottomless mimosas til 2 pm for $11!!!! A T.S. Elliot reference! A chance to win concert tickets for a band you've never heard of! What more could you want?! (Note: Will run into a lot of people who live in Silver Lake here.)Unclear whether bingo only happens on the first Sunday of the month, but worth going any Sunday for the mimosas!
- •Head next door to the Regent Theater to check out what's happening. Come on the first Sunday of the month to experience the Great Rock and Roll Flea Market- music memorabilia and DJs abound!
- •Go to The Last Bookstore. Favorite activities here include lamenting about how their first edition copy of Franny and Zooey costs $300 and also taking pictures in arches (and other shapes!) of books.
- •Head back to the Broad because your time for the Infinity Mirrored Room should be coming up right about now! #nofilter
- •Head over to Clifton's Cafeteria to admire the remodeled decor. There's a giant fake tree inside that you can sit underneath! Ask about how to get reservations to their secret tiki bar! Make sure you drink some water! On your way....
- •If it's past 7 pm, head to Peddler's Creamery (right next to the Regent) to peddle for 15-20 minutes to make some ice cream. Peddle power! 🍦🚲
- •Head home after a fun day with friends so you can turn in early and still be super productive the next day! Ahh the merits of day drinking! ☺️☺️☺️