The Most Patriotic Professional Wrestlers Ever
Professional wrestling has defined the American ideal for a generation. More refined than NASCAR but not as brutish as football, it remains the torch young people are passed to learn what is real and what is fake. It's also produced some damn good patriots over the years. But in a world of over the top theatrics, who's the most American?
- •Hacksaw Jim DugganDid anybody love America as simply and as beautifully as the Hacksaw? With 2x4 and flag in hand, the Hacksaw was the embodiment of Teddy Roosevelt. Tell me you cant picture TR yelling "HOOOOO!" as he lead the Rough Riders into battle?
- •John CenaThe Golden Boy. Revered in one moment and disdained in the next- much like America! Cena loved the troops (plus 1), had a golden smile and proudly repped the USA. If this were a high school team, Cena would win the leadership award year in and year out.
- •Ric FlairRic Flair was Donald Trump before Donald Trump ran for president.
- •Stone Cold Steve AustinThe gif explains it all
- •Hulk HoganWait maybe this gif explains it all
- •Kurt AngleA dark horse when I started this list but the clear front runner by the end- a real life Olympic Gold Medalist, wore a completely American uni always. Loved to throw just how patriotic he is in everyone's face. It's true, oh it's true.