MY FAVOURITE RESTAURANTS IN LONDON
Mostly city/central based restaurants. To be continued...
- •BeastSteak, lobster and king crab coming on all sort of sizes located in west end http://www.beastrestaurant.co.uk
- •MacellaioItalian restaurant with a simple yet rich menu proposing beef and tuna prepare in a similar way. 2 restaurants one west (south Ken) and central east (exmouth market). http://www.macellaiorc.com
- •City socialCity based restaurant from famous chef Jason Atherton. Great food and amazing view from the 24th floor. http://citysociallondon.com
- •Breakfast clubAmazing for breakfast and brunches. My go to order: pancakes with bacon / poached eggs with avocado and chilli / smoothie "green is good". 4 locations. http://www.thebreakfastclubcafes.com
- •Duck and waffleOne of the rare restaurant opened 24/7 in London. Great food (try the duck and waffle) located on the 40th floor of a tower in the City. https://duckandwaffle.com