New Year's Resolution
We all know this is usually all crap but I intend to do these things. Please, believe me.
- •Drinking more water.Two liters and a half per day at least.
- •Expressing my feelings all the time, no matter what.Sometimes I create unnecessary, tense situations because I'm too lazy to talk. It'll also help me have a better and healthier relationship with everyone.
- •Reading as many books as I can.Different genres, different topics. I just want to read. I'd love some book recommendations, by the way. I'll also learn more English by reading books (I'm from Spain, for those who didn't know), so, that's a big motivation to me.
- •Being creatively active.I don't know how to do that though. I guess reading books will help. I want to write more songs. I need to improve. I need to feel confident. I need to fail and I need to get over the fear of failing.
- •Figuring stuff out.I want to move to New York and I want to become a singer. I just don't know how to get there. So, I'm going to need to work on that. Pieces of advice are accepted and welcome.
- •Having a healthier, more fruitful use of social media.Social media is powerful. I want to interact with lots of people and feel comfortable with the content I post.
- •Learning how to cook.A few recipes at least, right!?!?
- •Learning all sorts of things.Never stop learning. About anything. Life is more fun and rewarding when you learn.
- •Paying more attention to everything and everyone.HARD.
- •Painting my nails more often.Fuck, I love this shit.
- •Saying "sorry" and "thank you" when I have to.This is an incredibly tough one for me. I'll work harder to get there.
- •Loving myself, respecting myself, getting to know myself, believing in myself.Already on it. Gotta keep working ❤️
- •Now tell me yours !!!I hope you all are healthy, happy, motivated, optimistic, positive and feeling safe. All the love in the world ❤️💛💚💙💜💗