Pictures from Christmas Eve
Wish I'd taken more, but here you have the ones I have.
- •Dinner with my grandparents, aunt, uncle, little cousin (who was taking this picture), great-grandmother and I.I can't help thinking, What an awful lighting.
- •Post-dinner. My aunt and I, drunk and fabulous.That nail color. I know 💅🏻
- •Headdress my little cousin made for me.And my beautiful aunt !!! 🌹
- •Picture I'm definitely posting on Instagram anytime soon.My Instagram username is guilleash 😏
- •My grandma. All my glamour came from her.If looks could kill....
- •Four generations of powerful, talented, breath-taking women.#WomenOfMyLife
- •Drunken dancing. What else could you need to know?
- •Picture I took of my beautiful cousin.This is already in my other family's house, from my dad's side.
- •Picture I took of my gorgeous cousin.Those eyes could kill.
- •My dad's friend, Mely, who I adore.She was drunk, too.
- •Selfie for InstaStories. All is said.
- •Hope your night was at least bearable.I'll go back to reading my book. All the love ❤️💛💚💙💜💗