Songs I cried to today
Today I had a major meltdown and I used these songs to hide myself while healing. Sat in a chair, turned the lights off, closed my eyes and listened. They're all incredibly important to me. Every single lyric in them breaks my heart and heals me both at the same time. I felt like sharing this precious treasure with you. Feel free to add songs.
- •I Dreamed A Dream performed by Anne HathawayThis will never stop breaking my heart in a billion pieces. There aren't enough words to express what this song means to me/how it makes me feel.
- •You Haven't Seen The Last Of Me by CherI've been brought down to my knees / And I've been pushed way past the point of breaking but I can take it / I'll be back on my feet / This is far from over / You haven't seen the last of me
- •By The Grace Of God by Katy PerryI know I am enough / Possible to be loved / It was not about me / Now I have to rise above / Let the universe call the bluff / Yeah, the truth will set you free
- •Never Let Me Go by Florence + the MachineThis track is my personal catharsis. I'll always cry to this song. It means the world to me.
- •New Constellations by Ryn WeaverHere I had an even bigger meltdown and started screaming all the lyrics from the top of my lungs. I was singing it to myself. If you listen to it, you'll understand.
- •Breathe Me by SiaOuch! I have lost myself again.
- •Stoned on the School Bus by K.I.DMaybe I'll hitchhike / Maybe ride my bike / Anything to leave this town tonight / Maybe I'll hitchhike / Maybe ride my bike / They misunderstood me my whole life
- •I wish I had weed to smoke right now.This is not a song. I just feel swamped and I want to stop feeling this way. It's so confusing and overwhelming.