Things I've Realized Far Too Late in the Game
How have I made it through life this far?
- 1.Hazmat stands for hazardous material.Thanks, Vince Gilligan, for giving me a reason to consider the notion.
- 2.All UC colors are blue and yellow."Ever notice Cal, UCLA, and SB have basically the same colors? Oh, and SD. And Dav—hold on..."
- 3."Busybody" does not mean "one who is busy."I think we'd be better off calling it "nosybody."
- 4.The pizzas at Pizza Chicago are named after things about Chicago.Well, I'm ready to get beat up next year.
- 5.My maternal grandparents are divorced, rather than living separately because "they just do."My mom told me the latter when I was 3 years old. Again, hadn't considered it since.
- 6.I've never actually been to Ohio.Cincinnati Airport, what are you doing in Kentucky?