THE STANDARDS/HOPES/EXPECTATIONS OF MY FILM PROJECT
I'm loving it to death. So many challenges and accomplishments ahead.
- •The cinematography is very VERY important to me. You can convey your entire theme or motif through just your shot list. I have high hopes and if they aren't perfect than we reshoot.
- •Story is also key. I'm writing the script and it's wonderful. I'm learning a lot about myself, filmmaking, and others emotions as well. For example if I write something and it seems even remotely boring I cut it. Or if I write something that seems like it's been done before, I rewrite it.
- •The crew voted that I be main actor, which I'm all good with, but as I watched dailys. Ugh. I think I need a lesson or two.
- •All crew members NEED to get paid. Even if they say they will do it for free. Nothing is better thank a thank you with some cash.
- •Have a backup plan. Constantly. A plan A, B, and C are required at all times. Especially for budgetary matters.Especially especially if your main source of funding is a gofundme page
- •Act professional but don't forget to have fun. It's all about having fun.Is this cliche?
- •The title needs to mean something on at least 4 different levels.This one is just to be pretentious and deep and crap.
- •Oh and don't fuck with teamsters. They will end you.