THINGS I REALIZED WORKING ON MY FIRST STUDENT FILM
- •While writing the script there is not just semi-hard writing, there is both really easy and really hard writing
- •Going into production with only a few simple pieces of gear and also not checking it before hand
- •Charge your fucking laptop.
- •If your title is something that sounds stupid and pretentious, then stick to your gut and keep it.Something like "Facetious Vexation"
- •If a big chunk of your film is based around a car, then think ahead about using polarized lenses
- •I'm sure a lot more to come