A PICTURE FOR EVERY MONTH OF 2015 🖼
Inspired by @ListPrompts. I don't take a lot of pictures.
- •January: Reached my goal weight.
- •February: Made this awesome Lego wall hanging for my little friend.
- •March: Attended the funeral of my last living grandparent. At her house I snapped a picture of this picture of my beautiful mom and sister.
- •April: My girls surprised me with an awesome homemade dinner of carnitas tacos, fish tacos, pollo asado tacos, homemade salsas, and mangoes. Took this picture of them after we ate.
- •May: My wife graduated. 🎉
- •June: Getting ready to send @sophster off to France for 6 weeks.
- •July: And off @imc goes to Rome for Latin study abroad.
- •August: Got my first Amazon Dash button. This thing makes me so happy.
- •September: Watched the lunar eclipse from the hospital parking lot with my dad after my mom had a heart valve replacement.
- •October: @sophster played the police officer in Annie Jr. at a local youth theater.
- •November: @imc played Tituba in The Crucible at school.
- •December: Got two new cats including this little monster that climbs all over me while I work.