AFFECTING BUFFY MOMENTS
This is a Buffy-fans-only list. Others please disregard.
- •"I'm sixteen years old. I don't want to die."
- •"Kick his ass."
- •"I told him I loved him. Then I kissed him. Then I killed him."
- •"We're proud to say the class of '99 has the lowest mortality rate of any graduating class in Sunnydale history."
- •"There's a lot of stuff I'd like to do. I'd love to ice skate at Rockefeller Center. And I'd love to see my cousins grow up and see how they turn out, 'cause they're really mean, and I think they're gonna be fat. I'd love to backpack across the country or, I don't know, fall in love. But I won't. I just never will."
- •"Mom? Mommy?"
- •"God why do all my shirts have to have stupid things on them? Why can't I dress like a grownup? Why can't I be a grownup?"
- •"No one will explain to me why."
- •"The hardest thing to do in this world is to live in it. Be brave. Live. For me."
- •"When, Buffy? When is it time?"
- •"Your shirt…"
- •"I think you've taught me everything I need to know."
- •"I'm just standing in the way."