FACES SALLY ALBRIGHT MAKES WHILE LISTENING TO HARRY BURNS
Jumping on the Harry and Sally bandwagon here. In my defense, I watch this movie almost every New Year's Eve. One of the infinity things I love about it is Meg Ryan's facial expressions. Behold.
- •"Why don't you tell me the story of your life?"
- •"Obviously you haven't had great sex yet."
- •"Oh no! Call the cops! It's already out there."
- •"You've been together what, three weeks?"
- •"Her name is Helen Hillson. She's a lawyer. She's keeping her name."
- •"This is a revision to the previous rule."
- •"Which I mean come on, who are we kidding? You probably do."
- •"You find yourself singing Surrey with the Fringe on Top in front of Ira!"
- •"I've got to go home, change my clothes, and go to work. And so do you. But after work I'd like to take you out to dinner if you're free."
- •"I'm so relieved you think so too."
- •"You know how a year to a person is like seven years to a dog?"
- •"Or does it mean if we happen to forget them we should remember them, which isn't possible because we already forgot them."