FICTIONAL WOMEN I WOULD FOR SURE DATE
Inspired by @kcupcaker. It's not lost on me the fact that none of these women would be particularly interested in an introverted homebody like me :)
- •Elizabeth BennettStraight up in love with her. Smart, independent, determined, brave, self aware.
- •Beatrice from Much Ado about NothingFunny, witty, passionate, complicated.
- •EponineGranted she's not in the best shape, health wise. Oh and she's dead. But she will always be special to me because she overcame so much for love and let it go anyway.
- •Alejandra from All the Pretty Horses"Buenas tardes she said." Sigh.
- •ElphabaMisunderstood genius.
- •Jane from the Ender seriesThis would be complicated by the fact that she has no body but she is smart, empathic, and powerful, and she definitely knows how to love.
- •ÉowynCompassionate, loyal, beautiful, overlooked, and totally awesome.
- •Charlotte LucasSmart and sensible and most of all I could save her from a loveless marriage.