- •The drive through cashier at Hardee's in West Lafayette Indiana ca 1993In college my friend was driving me somewhere and decided to be a dumb teen. He went to the drive through and said, "I'd like one french fry please." Without skipping a beat the cashier said "that will be 4¢, please drive around." He accepted a dollar, returned 96¢ and handed my friend a small french fry bag with a single fry. To this day I am amazed by this whole experience.
- •Goosebumps author R. L. Stine appearing on a nerdist video about the "Gersbermps" memeHere he is explaining his appearance: http://bit.ly/1eZVPAm
- •Pretty much any famous person appearing on Sesame Street
- •George Clooney on the final Letterman episode.
- •All the Members of Congress who took part in Colberts's 435 part series "BETTER KNOW A DISTRICT."Most of them. Some should have fired their communications teams.Suggested by @donnie