Happy St. Patrick's Day my friends.
- •"You live in Los Angeles with sun and palm trees day in and day out and you ask God if there's any chance He could give you one soft rainy Limerick day."Frank McCourt
- •My wife and I on the banks of the Shannon with commercial Limerick in the background.
- •My wife in the doorway of a 2,500 year old building.
- •The impossibly beautiful Burren in County Clare...
- •...which is chock full of these iconic 3,000 year old burial chambers.
- •Some of the most dramatic, moody, beautiful coastline on earth.
- •The impressive and a little oppressive looming religious presence.
- •This square picture can't do justice to the restored, magical Newgrange with its 5,000 year old intact stone passage and carved altars.
- •Our view of the Cliffs of Moher. Love you, Ireland!
- •Incredible pastoral landscape.
- •"My God what a lovely night, Frank. Isn't this a great country all together?"