MALAPROPISMS AN ACQUAINTANCE HAS ACTUALLY SPOKEN OVER THE LAST COUPLE OF YEARS
I used to think Shakespeare's malapropism-spewing characters were over the top. Then I met this guy...
- •"It was an adjunct failure."He meant abject.
- •"We need to support and abstain one another."He meant sustain.
- •"It conosotes something different."He meant connotes.
- •"Him and all his little dominions doing his bidding."He meant minions.
- •"I went to conjole her during this difficult time."He meant console.
- •"There is a little asterfix next to it."He meant asterisk.
- •"Can you confer that?"He meant confirm.
- •"I suspect he has outerior motives."He meant ulterior.
- •"The fence encumbered the whole thing."He meant encompassed.