Henry V, Act I, Scene ii, starting at line 281. I was reminded of this today. I love it so much. Emphasis mine.
- •And tell the pleasant prince this MOCK of his
- •Hath turned his balls to gunstones, and his soul
- •Shall stand sore chargèd for the wasteful vengeance
- •That shall fly with them; for MANY A THOUSAND WIDOWS
- •Shall this his mock MOCK out of their dear HUSBANDS,
- •Mock MOTHERS from their SONS, mock castles DOWN,
- •And some are yet ungotten and unborn
- •That shall have cause to CURSE the Dauphin's scorn.
- •But this lies all within the will of God,
- •To whom I do appeal and in whose name
- •Tell you the Dauphin I AM COMING ON
- •To VENGE me as I may, and to put forth
- •My RIGHTFUL HAND in a well-hallowed cause.
- •So GET YOU HENCE in peace. And tell the Dauphin
- •His jest will savour but of shallow wit
- •When THOUSANDS WEEP more than did laugh at it.