MOVIES THAT GIVE ME THAT SLIGHT THROAT LUMPY FEELING OFTEN ASSOCIATED WITH CRYING (NO TEARS 🙅🏼)
In order from least to most embarrassing.
- 1.Lost in TranslationWhen Charlotte calls Lauren and they don't connect.
- 2.The Merchant of Venice(The Al Pacino version) When Shylock, having been humiliated and fined, then has his faith and community stripped away.
- 3.Silver Linings PlaybookWhen Pat's father says "when life reaches out with a moment like this it's a sin if you don't reach back."
- 4.Silver Linings PlaybookWhen Tiffany asks, "You love me?"
- 5.What's Eating Gilbert GrapeWhen Gilbert seeks forgiveness from Arnie and introduces Becky to his family.
- 6.The Iron GiantWhen the Iron Giant sacrifices himself.
- 7.The Truman ShowWhen Truman ties himself to the boat.
- 8.Lord of the RingsWhen Sam says "I made a promise Mr. Frodo."
- 9.BraveWhen Merida admits she is wrong, takes responsibility, expresses her love, and believes she has failed.
- 10.ChocolatWhen Anouk apologizes for spilling the ashes and tries to clean them up.
- 11.Les MiserablesWhen Cosette and Marius return to Jean Valjean.
- 12.Toy Story 3When Andy plays with Bonnie, and with his toys one last time.
- 13.As Good as it GetsWhen Melvin says "you make me want to be a better man."
- 14.Hunger GamesWhen Katniss volunteers as tribute.
- 15.Mean GirlsWhen Cady shares the crown.