NPR IN THE CAR
- •I've heard the answer to a million puzzlers and the question to a million more but only a few times have I heard them both together.
- •Sitting in the grocery store parking lot with the car running for 15 minutes.
- •Sitting in the driveway in the dark with the car off dumbstruck by the sincerity of Maurice Sendak's final interview with Terry Gross.
- •Pledge drive? Ugh. How do I even change stations on this radio I have no idea.(If you love NPR as much as I do please consider supporting your local affiliate! 😇)
- •Voices that came and went like old friends. Ray Suarez, Ira Flatow, Jackie Lydon, and so many more.
- •Dianne Rheme schooling a guest on being polite and not interrupting other guests.
- •Trying to guess what the book club book is when you missed the first half.
- •Hearing 10 minutes of All Things Considered on the way to where you're going, and then hearing the exact same 10 minutes on your way home.
- •Doing the puzzle with Will Shortz and being impressed by the guest who kills it on the spot.
- •Hoping for the golden trifecta of Roy Blount Jr, Mo Rocca, and Paula Poundstone but never getting them all at once.