OK TIME TO SPILL THE LIST APP DRAMA BEANS
Yes I know what's going on and I can't keep it a secret anymore.
- •@ChrisK is actually the secret super-genius eight year old love child of @bjnovak and @mindy and he's using his list app popularity to exact calculated revenge on the father he hardly knows.
- •@mallofamanda is actually run by the social media manager at Mall of America and she's been soliciting contact information to build up their mailing list.
- •@rachaelray can't boil water. She keeps YouTube star Laura Vitale locked in the cupboard under her studio counter. Vitale's YouTube videos, when watched in reverse, are a plea for help.(I have no idea what this has to do with list app but dang...)
- •@mlb is not, in fact, Major League Baseball. It is actually a twenty-something woman living a lie somewhere in the south.
- •In an act of almost unimaginable deception, @snoopdogg writes his own lists.
- •@ErinFlaherty spoiled Star Wars 7 in a coordinated list-request attack on everyone who didn't "like" her Darth Vader costume.
- •@minabird isn't actually a bird.
- •@jesseandrews went on a multi-list drunken diatribe against @sarahgorman after she said she didn't like Me and Earl and the Dying Girl, then deleted his entire list history to cover his tracks."Who's quirky now bitch?!" It was ugly.
- •@shanaz is actually a 42 year old man in Alamogordo who lives in his parents' basement and operates 17 different list app accounts. This all came crashing down when he accidentally catfished himself.
- •We found out the username @dev is actually short for "Devin" not "developer" and none of us knows what to believe anymore.
- •@Lisa_Fav is French-*Canadian*.