REASONS TO EAT LUNCH AT PANERA WHILE MY HOUSE IS UNINHABITABLE
- •Decent WiFiThe wifi at this crap hole always works reliably.
- •SpaciousThere's lots of room between tables and lots of nooks and crannies for semi-privacy.
- •QuietEverybody isn't YELLING and the floors are carpeted and they use little proximity dealios so they don't have to yell names.
- •Not crowdedProbably because the food is largely inedible its not super-jam-packed with people so I don't feel bad sitting here for a couple hours.
- •They put calorie counts on the menu and nutrition info is readily available.I don't really expect every place to do this but a few healthy lunch options with quiet atmosphere would be nice.
- •Walking distance (ish) from the library.It's actually a mile and a half away but it's a breezy cloudy 98 degrees today so it wasn't too hot to walk.
- •[You'll notice the food was not on this list. Can someone make a place like this but with good food? How come all the good food lunch places are noisy and packed with tables and have hard floors and are so unpleasant inside?]