- •Brakes don't work.Usually when backing up.
- •Driving across an irrationally rickety bridge.Like two 2x4s stretched across an enormous chasm.
- •Fall in the water.
- •Have to cross the water carefully without falling in.
- •Have to get in the water but it is gross and dirty.Apparently I have a thing with water.
- •Alligators.In many precarious situations. I really really really really hate alligators when I'm asleep.
- •One of my daughters gets eaten by a fish and I have to cut her out.I always vomit in this dream.
- •A lion lives underground in my back yard and sometimes the ground shakes and he emerges. Then we have to flee in a convertIble.This was my recurring nightmare when I was like 7.
- •Someone asks me to hold their baby and I fail in a dramatic way.This was my recurring nightmare in high school. Once I dropped it down seven floors at the mall. Once I had to hold it while going down a water slide and it did not end well.