@sophster Had One Too [more dad bragging]
- •"As teachers we could only hope for more students like Sophia:"
- •"Vibrant, full of energy, always present, with a welcoming smile or a high five..."[Standing on stage awkwardly, not sure what to do with herself during this tribute, Sophie at this point raises her hand for a high five from Mrs. Frerichs the middle school principal. She obliges. The audience laughs.]
- •"...Sophia can't help but make an impression."
- •"Her tech-savvy, wit, and passion for her cats only scratches [pause for laughter] the surface of the depth of knowledge and heart that flows through her."
- •"I have little doubt that Sophia will excel in high school."
- •"With her 1.21 gigawatts of energy and heart..."
- •"she is a shining example of what a person can be."
- •My gosh this particular end-of-the-school-year is killing me.