TEXTS FROM LAST MONTH
An exploration of the mundane, by request.
- •From my wife.She's informing me her flight home is really truly for real cancelled. I cried. Not really but you know, I was sad.
- •From my daughter Isabel.She had just boarded a plane. Ha ha.
- •From my other daughter Sophia.I'm actually super embarrassed for you all to see her terrible spelling and careless typing. This is basically how all her texts read. Sigh.
- •From my mother.It's officially been mentioned so I guess it's ok to post this.
- •From my father.We read Shakespeare together. He also has a lot of other obsessions that sometimes throw off our schedule.
- •From @ChrisK.I was annoying him with unsolicited list app suggestions. Tongue in cheek in case it isn't obvious.
- •Bonus from @ChrisK.He knows how to cheer me up.
- •From my friend John.This was unsolicited and out of the blue. But I give it a pass because it is actually pretty surprising. He knows I like surprising things.
- •From my old business partner.I had left him a message calling him back. This was his reply.
- •From a guy from church.He was leaving for a fishing trip to Alaska.
- •From my good friend Verizon.Shut up Verizon.
- •From my other good friend, Southwest Airlines.You can try to print my boarding pass if you want. This was last month remember. It won't work.