THE CAR(S) I WOULD DRIVE IF MONEY WAS NO OBSTACLE
I'm not much of a car person so I expanded the scope a bit.
- •Tesla Model SJust for a quick drive because I think the continuous acceleration curve would be fun to control.
- •Indy CarAgain, just once. Would be so cool. I'm probably too tall or something.
- •1956 Ford FairlaneBecause my dad restored one of these when he was a teenager and only drove it for a few months after turning 16 before he misbehaved and his father made him sell it. He still talks about how much he loved that old car and I'd love to take a day trip in one with him.
- •Baby Blue Old Pickup Truck@imc used to pass one of these every day on the way to school and she fell in love with it. We could have some fun.
- •Audi A5 ConvertibleDefinitely need to get one of these for my wife some day. Pretty and affordable. And Arizona was made for convertibles.
- •Mercedes AMG GTFor @sophster who was obsessed with this car for a while. As usual her tastes don't come cheap.
- •Self Driving CarThis is what I really want even though I know we're a long way away. I don't love to drive but when I have to I'd much rather my car drive me. [not pictured because the current Google model is so stupid looking]