THINGS I'M EMBARASSED TO ADMIT MADE ME CRY
I'm sentimentally challenged which made reading to my girls difficult.
- •When Beezus Quimby's mother tells her she and her sister didn't get along either when they were little.
- •When Miri finds out why her father won't let her work in the quarry in Princess Academy
- •When Charlotte says by helping Wilbur perhaps she was trying to lift up her own life a trifle.
- •When Hermione tells Harry he's a great wizard
- •When Katniss volunteers as tribute
- •When Sophie realizes she's not real in Sophie's World
- •When Rooster carries Mattie in his arms in True Grit
- •The end of Mean Girls