THINGS THAT ARE OVERRATED
Time to make some enemies on List App.
- •In n OutI totally don't get it. Better than McDonald's? Sure, but so's my cat's litter box. Good? Eh, in a pinch I guess. Great? Not even close. Lousy fries, unseasoned meat, inexcusably bad cheese, poor shakes.
- •That batman movie with Heath LedgerAny batman movie really (oh man that voice just makes me laugh and laugh) but especially this one which people seem to think is AHMAZINGGGG. The only good thing I ever saw in a batman movie was Marion Cotillard.
- •My Apple WatchI like it, and if I lost it next month I'd probably replace it since it is handy in a dozen little ways. But it hasn't once made me pancakes or whatever.
- •Krispy KremeToo greasy and way Way WAY too much saccharine-sweet glaze. And besides, who wants a hot doughnut? So much better room temperature.
- •Any barbecue in Phoenix except Little Miss BBQBobby-Q? Barf. Famous Dave's? Please. Little Miss BBQ? My body is ready.
- •Tiny dogs
- •KittensSo not cute