Things The Copy Editor May Have Been Distracted By When She Missed This Sentence In The Manuscript
This train wreck: "Although it's not required most of the time, but if in case we need to set some global options for the JVM that Gradle will use, Gradle provides us a convenient way to do that." 🚇
- •Sexy daydream about an Oxford comma.
- •Brainstorming a plot point in the novel she's been working on for seven years.
- •Cleaning her strictly cosmetic librarian glasses.
- •Thinking about how her mom was right about a creative writing degree.
- •Taking the buzzfeed quiz "Which Grammatical Form Are You?"
- •Reciting the Strunk and White Oath.
- •Wondering what JVM and Gradle mean.
- •Silently rehearsing a rant about how writers get all the glory and editors do all the hard work.
- •Trying to recite her TBR list from memory.
- •Freaking out over that "your list is trending" confetti.
- •Feeling the bern a little bit even though she's mostly with her.