THINGS TOM WAITS THINKS THE MOON LOOKS LIKE
Tom Waits loves the moon (don't we all?) By my count he has mentioned the moon in a song more than 80 times. Here's all the things he says the moon is like.
- •Yellow SilverFrom "All The World is Green"
- •A PearlFrom "Back in the Good Old World"
- •A Coffee StainFrom "Bottom of the World"
- •A BoneFrom "Buma Shave" and "November"
- •A Piece of Rotten WoodFrom "Children's Story"
- •A Silver SlipperFrom "Drunk on the Moon"
- •A BananaFrom "Little Trip to Heaven"
- •ChinaFrom "Metropolitan Glide"
- •A Yellow Biscuit of a Buttery Cue BallFrom "Nighthawk Postcards"
- •DraculaFrom "Nighthawk Postcards"
- •A Stray DogFrom "Putnam County"
- •A SickleFrom "Romeo is Bleeding"
- •ApricotFrom "Rosie"
- •A Yellow StainFrom "This One's From the Heart"
- •A GrapefruitFrom "Grapefruit Moon"