UGLY CHARACTERS WHO AREN'T
Like that Simpson’s episode: "I wanted Mary Ann on 'Gilligan's Island' ugly, not Cornelius on 'The Planet if Apes' ugly. TV ugly, not... ugly ugly."
- •Jeneane Garofalo in The Truth About Cats and DogsNumber one offender. The whole premise is that she's ugly. Problem is she's not ugly at all. She's lovely.
- •What’s-her-name (Egg?) in Arrested DevelopmentCute as a button. Bonus: Same actor in The DUFF, which I have not seen, but seriously stop.
- •Lea Michele in GleeWhat's the opposite of the phrase "lipstick on a pig"? Because no matter how you dress her she's still gorgeous.
- •Hermione Granger in Harry PotterImpossibly beautiful. To be fair the movies never really implied she was ugly but the books make it clear she's not pretty without lots of work.
- •Willow in BuffyShe grew up.
- •Liz LemonSmokin’, hilarious, employed. Can't get a date.
- •Ugly BettyMore like Betty Betty, amirite? I guess that was the point.
- •Emma Stone in The HelpIntolerably plain…no guy would be interested.
- •Rachel Leigh Cooke in she's all thatNot ugly just wears glassesSuggested by @ruddybuddy