WORLD TEACHER'S DAY: THE TEACHERS THAT IMPACTED ME THE MOST
Inspired by @Nicholas
- •I should probably just apologize. In grade order.
- •Sorry Mrs. KanullFor pulling over the cabinet and spilling its contents all over the floor.
- •Sorry Mrs. Art TecherFor giving you the middle finger through the window and then denying it when someone told on me.
- •Sorry Mrs. GrayFor pretending to drop my crayon and crawling around my desk like a dog.
- •Sorry Mrs. HobsonFor my handwriting.
- •Sorry Mrs. PiersonFor fighting with Nicklaus and trying to hit you when you pulled us apart. In my defense, he was a jerk and was picking on my brother. But I shouldn't have hit you.
- •Sorry Mrs. RockwellFor being a cocky little jerk about the science test.
- •Sorry Mr. BloedeFor not applying myself. You were right.
- •Sorry Mrs. SinemaFor not communicating with my mother clearly and making you wait after the trip for an hour.
- •Not Sorry Mrs. Whatever your name wasYou are a terrible person and I did not mess up the spelling bee intentionally. I'm just an honest person so I admitted it when you didn't hear.
- •Sorry Mr. OttingerFor whistling through my front teeth in that way I can where you can't tell I'm doing it. I can still do it. But I don't because it was mean.
- •Sorry Mrs. PottsFor making fun of you behind your back saying you should be on golden girls.
- •Not Sorry Mr. Shop TeacherI did *not* cheat by looking at Karen Cobane's test paper. Who cheats on a true/false shop class quiz anyway. When I told you I didn't cheat you asked me, "have you ever cheated on anything in your life" and when I said "yes" you said "then consider this punishment for a time you didn't get caught" and threw away my paper. That was a low blow and I still remember.
- •So very very sorry Mrs. PetersFor basically everything. But mostly because you cared so much and I cared so little.
- •Sorry Mrs. FindlaySame as Mrs. Peters. Sorry sorry sorry.
- •Sorry Mrs. KlineFor my part in ruining your first year at the school by how poorly we knew Spanish for fourth year students. It was mostly the fault of the prior pathetic teachers but we had a hand in it.
- •Sorry Mr. HauptmannFor giving you a heart attack when I pretended your electromagnetism contraption electrocuted me.