WHAT I WANTED TO BE GROWING UP, CHRONOLOGICALLY
- •SingerThis dream never died
- •VeterinarianI volunteered at a vet's office for a little bit. I was mostly in charge of the puppies, giving me a total dream job and total incomplete picture of what being a veterinarian is like.
- •ArchaeologistI myself don't even understand where this dream came from.
- •Graphic DesignerSad ending to this dream. I found a letter from my mom to her dad saying she didn't know if I would make any money, so I never pursued it.
- •Environmental EngineerThis was when I thought windmills were cool and before I figured out I'm terrible at all things science and math.
- •Wedding PlannerThis would still be a super amazing job to me.
- •Culinary apprentice in FranceI thought about going to Le Cordon Bleu in Paris for a while and then staying in France to apprentice for a real chef. Still an absolute dream.
- •Bakery/tea shop ownerGo to the FourTeas in Stratford upon Avon and you will totally understand why I wanted/want to do this.