Summer vacation road trip!
My family and I went on a cross-country road trip visiting colleges for myself, then to see family and to attend an awesome music camp (well, I went to the camp anyways)
- •We saw a billboard advertising jigsaw puzzlesWho knew?
- •Midwesterners LOVE their fudgeThere was a sign for a different fudge factory just about every mile
- •An awesome candy factory filled with everything you can imagine (including fudge)Carrotcake taffy anyone?
- •Alongside the World's Largest Gift Store
- •A wild turkey on the side of the roadSeveral actually (all alive, no worries)
- •The BEST ice cream ever... Twice!Real mint ice cream that wasn't dyed green, yum.
- •The Cup FluteA trick I learned at music camp. We had a chorus of flute players playing a cup within minutes while the clarinetists tried desperately to do the same.
- •Oh, and I finally got an Instagram!Follow me! instagram.com/gwnchev_1
- •I went tubing with my cousins and now my arms hurtWish I had pictures, but my phone's safety would have been at risk on the boat
- •Just about all the interesting stuffI was at camp for 2 weeks so I missed all the cool mountain climbing and other cool stuff :(