What goes through my head whilst practicing one of Bach's several flute sonatas
This is his Sonata in B minor, in case you were wondering
- •Alright, I'm gonna get some good practicing done. I will nail all of these hard parts within the hour
- •Oh... This was harder than I anticipated
- •Have I forgotten how to read music??
- •AHHHH D SHARP
- •Why are my fingers not doing what my embouchure is doingAnd vise versa
- •What even are octaves
- •Slow down, fingers
- •Ooo season 3 of Young & Hungry is on Netflix, I should watch it
- •NO NOT ANOTHER D SHARP
- •Yes! I finally played this section perfectly! Now I must torture myself and play it over and over again until I pass out
- •How do I play triplets again?Oh right. Pineapple pineapple pineapple pineapple pineapple pineapple
- •Yay my dad is home! And that means food is near!!
- •How do I not have abs??Seriously, practicing works my gut
- •Hmmm I should make a list about this