10 Things I'll Miss About Living at Home
Tomorrow morning I'm leaving for a new town six hours away to finish my bachelors degree. I've spent 20 years in my hometown, in my parents house, and I'm feeling nostalgic about leaving.
- 1.Sitting by the window in my room
- 2.Free toilet paper
- 3.My dogs
- 4.Mid afternoon conversations with my mom
- 5.Chinese take-out nights
- 6.The feeling on Christmas morning
- 7.Our unspoken rule to be as quiet as possible
- 8.Random grocery store visits
- 9."You got a package"
- 10.The infinite love