10 Things I'll Miss About Living at Home
Tomorrow morning I'm leaving for a new town six hours away to finish my bachelors degree. I've spent 20 years in my hometown, in my parents house, and I'm feeling nostalgic about leaving.
- •Sitting by the window in my room
- •Free toilet paper
- •My dogs
- •Mid afternoon conversations with my mom
- •Chinese take-out nights
- •The feeling on Christmas morning
- •Our unspoken rule to be as quiet as possible
- •Random grocery store visits
- •"You got a package"
- •The infinite love