TV Shows I'm Already Loving in 2017
I know it's early but I sure I am feeling these
- •The Goldbergs (2013)How have I never heard of this before??!! ADDICTED!
- •Drop Dead Diva (2009)I'm a little behind with this one and I know it's pretty girly, but hey I like it
- •One Day At A Time (2017)This show is brand new on Netflix and I already binged the whole first season. It's pretty cute!
- •Chewing Gum (2015)Not for the faint of heart. Bust out loud hilarious.
- •A Series of Unfortunate Events (2017)This Netflix series just kicked off and it's bringing back memories for all us kids who read the books faster than Klaus. NPH is no Jim Carrey but he's still doing a fabulous job.
- •Speechless (2016)While still in its first season, this show is already a hit. It's new, refreshing and very witty. I definitely recommend it!
- •Santa Clarita Diet (2017)This show is brand new to Netflix as well and I can already say it's a hit and I love it. I'm super partial to Tim Olyphant, but even without him this show would probably still be fantastic