HIGHLIGHTS FROM MY TRIP TO OREGON WITH MY PARENTS
- •"let's check the weather in Houston, I love to watch them suffer" - Mom
- •"You know? Bluetooth is so cool. Whoever invented it should be getting paid serious money" - Dad
- •"Oh those poor trees! They're so confined by the concrete sidewalk." -Dad
- •This convo with my dad
- •Dad in response to me freaking out about a bug being on me: "Stop being such a girl, Hailey!"
- •*me coughing* Dad: Jesus settle down!
- •Me: Dad if you can guess the name of this song I'll give you $100 . Dad: asshole. Me: not quite