BEST MOVIE MONOLOGUES
This is a working list. Also a TV mention.
- •Redd at the end of Shawshank Redemption."Do you go on and stamp your forms, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth, I don't give a shit."
- •Erin Brockovichs numbers speech."850-3953. That's my phone number, and with all the numbers I gave you, I'm guessing zero is the number of times you're gonna call it."
- •Jeff Daniela in the Newsroom."America is not the greatest country in the world."
- •Erin Brockovich at the end of EB."By the way, we had that water brought in special for you folks."
- •Maximus in Gladiator."Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my revenge, in this life or the next."
- •Julius in Remember the Titans."You want me to stick my neck out for the team? What team?"
- •Ryan Gosling in the Notebook."I want all of you, forever, me and you, everyday."
- •Jake/Jack in Brokeback Mountain."I wish I knew how to quit you."
- •Meryl in Devil Wears Prada."You think this has nothing to do with you."