Good Things About Transit
People give transit a bad rap. And often I get it. It's crap. But here are some nice things!!
- •When you catch a bus driver driving another bus give a little wave or nod to your bus driverMakes me smile every time.
- •You can listen to podcasts and laugh a little or learn a lot
- •You can sleepCan't sleep when you're driving
- •The underground skytrain stations are cool in the summer and warm in the winterWell in Vancouver at least. That's not so in other cities
- •Seriously though! That little wave is so heartwarming.
- •You never have to search for parking when you get to your destinationYou also don't have to pay for parking!
- •The little wave!! 🤗
- •You don't get all sweatyLike you do when riding a bikeSuggested by @b
- •It's good for people watching!Suggested by @zoeyryanne