My Year in Pictures
One picture for every month of 2015 to give a recap of this year. It was a good one and I liked it!
- 1.JanuaryBrent used to teach at this coding school. And it said love on the roof in tape which I always really liked.
- 2.FebruaryWe got to dog sit Brent's brother's dog kaluha for a while and she and I had a great walk in QE park. Isn't she sweet?
- 3.MarchI guess Brent and I had coffee at 49th parallel.
- 4.AprilBrent and I moved in together in a beautiful little Laneway house in east van☺️. This is us prepping ikea boxes for our multi purpose room.
- 5.MayI went for a wee hike in poco to the high knoll at minekhada park with Kate. This is the view!
- 6.JuneVancouver is amazing and we went on this hike to St Marks peak. Because we can!
- 7.JulyI followed Brent to San Fran for his work and this is us visiting the Facebook headquarters! Just a casual arcade.
- 8.AugustFreezing my ass off at work because of semi broken ac. This was my usual sweatshirt and fleece blanket and warm headband to keep warm. My nose was still froze no joke.
- 9.SeptemberJust the ultimate Canadian tuxedo.
- 10.OctoberLast hike if the season! I finally climbed the chief and there was these peeps high lining across this void. Crazy peeps.
- 11.NovemberBrent and I went to a show of a string quartet and this super cool pianist and our seats were randomly behind the stage- this was our view from our seats. So we felt on display and it was weird. but it was really cool!
- 12.DecemberI did my hair! And bought a dress for the lush Christmas party. And had lots of dancing. 🎉💃🏽
- 13.HAPPY NEW YEAR FOLKS! Here's to another lovely one.