RIDING THE TRAIN
Sometimes I'm dragged into the trenches of conspiracy
- 1.First stop. A yellow dog gets on my car. I see a squirt of mustard on the ground. A Curious George poster whizzes by. A bird flies into the car and pecks at a raised freckle on my arm.
- 2.I get off at 14th street. I was once 14. I take 14 steps. Is there something yellow under the street? Is that jogger two dogs in a body suit?
- 3.Back on. I'm hungry. I can eat anything that costs $1.40. Or $14 or $140. I can eat yellow hot dog, or a hot dog with a squirt of mustard on it. Or dog food. Or a monkey.
- 4.There's a code here, and I'll need to concentrate to crack it. Track it. Racquet. And what do you play with a racquet?? Your dog!!!! No, no I'm confusing myself.
- 5.Please, I beg, someone just tell me what's going on
- 6.I sprint on and off 14,000 times
- 7.My thoughts are lightning, I am God's speed, I still don't have answers
- 8.Birds. Yellow. 14. 14. Yellow. Birds.
- 9.14 large men in suits and yellow sunglasses get on. A bird flies away with my freckle in its beak
- 10.I never get off again