Already on li.st? Open in app.
and you really can't fathom the idea of him being president....
- •Vote!!!even better, early vote!
- •Make phone calls!!!
help a girl out💀
- •Taking a full course load of classes
- •Interning 20 hours a week
- •Staffing fundraisers for said internship in the evenings and on the weekends
yeah I'm doing well why do u ask
- •WHY ARE THERE NO USED COPIES IN THE BOOKSTORE
- •WHY DO ALL MY PROFESSORS "NEED" 2016 VERSIONS OF BOOKS WHEN THERE IS A 2015 VERSION FOR 1/4 OF THE COST
- •WHY DOES AMAZON NOT DELIVER CERTAIN BOOKS TO WASHINGTON DC
this is so incriminating
- •I have, on multiple occasions, forced my friends to stay up all night to go on sunrise hikesI'm talking getting to the trailhead at 3:45 AM WOW I am despicable!!
- •I prefer dates and outings with friends to be spontaneous and will dissuade people from actually planning anything#freespirit
- •I lose things all the timeI'm that bitch who's on her 8th debit card. When I can't find it after a night out, I don't even get upset- I could report it missing, cancel it, and order a new one on my banking app in probably 23 seconds
- •There's something about going back to school that makes me feel a bit unsettled, a bit torn
- •Leaving can be hard- even if you love your destination.
- •Being excited, happy, eager, even relieved to get to get to where you're going doesn't make it much easier to leave things behind3,000 miles behind, to be exact
the tales of a salty af day camp counselor
- •Cry about what we're having for afternoon snackChex Mix > Nutrigrain bars all the way
- •Spend the entire day pretending to be a cat because they feel like their true self that waypossibly same?
- •Swing on the swings on the parkI like swings but apparently those are "for the children"
some helpful tips curated by yours truly🙂
- 1.Privacy can be a luxury, so take advantage of itIf you're like me and like to sit around in a towel for an hour after a shower, blast music 24/7, or occasionally do yoga on a whim, it can be frustrating rarely having alone time. I had 3 roommates, so whenever I was alone in the room, I made sure to do the things I couldn't do normally without disturbing anyone.
- 2.Don't get involved with anyone romantically first semester. At least for the first few months.Hang out with your friends, hook up with strangers at parties, whatever- just don't get entangled with someone right away!! It takes away from your experience and let's be real it's probably a total waste of time. (Obviously there are exceptions to this).
- 3.Drop classes early if they're too hard or are being taught in styles that don't work with you.I let my stubbornness keep me in classes that I shouldn't have even been in, and I ended up doing poorly. I shouldn't have been surprised. Never again!!
I wore a fitted skirt to my internship. Probably won't be doing that again.
- •The old man with the cigarette
- •A cluster of 5 or 6 men, probably homeless, all about my father's age.
- •The 3 teenagers with gym bags
- •Accidentally breaking a snapchat streakespecially if it's 100🔥+ I'm going through all 5 stages of grief here